Friday, August 29, 2008

june bug :)

meet June...
song that comes to mind:
you say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to protect you and defend you whether you are right or wrong. someone to open each and every door, it ain't me babe, no, no, no, it aint' me babe. it aint' me you're looking for, babe.
...and since we're on the topic of june carter, i have to share this link with you. my friend makes some awesome necklaces and Cathy Cash herself bought one from her that said "because you're mine, i walk the line." awww. go here: http://www.pinkricrac.blogspot.com/
ok, but back to June bug ;)
close up of fabrics used...i love this combo. a little funky fabric for the peplums, and then a nice classic twist by using toile and lace on the waistband.
poor cell phone pic, but i wanted you all to see how cute the waistband is from the back.
how girly!
Photobucket

1 comments:

amy said...

adorable- as all of your work is! I miss you!!

 
Hit Counters