Tuesday, September 23, 2008

conundrum

i'm in a bit of a conundrum. my work computer is blocked from blogs, ouch. ha. granted, the personal blog-world is in no way related to accounting, so i can understand. however, i have this little cable thing that connects my camera to my work computer and it does not work at my home computer. any ideas on what "cable thinger" i can use for my mac? i think i'm going to have to schedule a one on one training for this at apple i think. i can always go old-school and save my pics on my way computer, transfer them to my jump drive (that's what i call it, do people still call it that? i learned that term in like 03 or 04 so it could def be called something else by now), and then bring my jump drive home and save the pics on my mac. hmmm...no idea. i might do that today though, just for now, because i've been a sewing machine again and i have to show you these chaprons! lol, i mean aprons :)

i'll just keep you in suspense for now while you await some groovy apron pics...loves!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Hit Counters