Monday, September 15, 2008

did you miss me?

so...i greatly apologize for my lack of blogging, but a ton of stuff has been happening. bible study started on monday nights, choir started on wednesday nights, i'm in a book club with a book due this thursday and i bought it over the weekend (yikes), and a hurricane happened (my fam lives in houston so all weekend i was on the phone getting updates and damage reports)...and my camera decided to die on me. so while i have been a sewing machine, haha, i have no proof to show you on this blog. stay tuned...i borrowed a friend's camera and some should be up tonight or tomorrow :)

LOVES!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hey there busy girl! :) Good to see you tonight and to catch up. Let's keep staying in touch! and you ARE a sewing machine!

 
Hit Counters