Friday, June 13, 2008

tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya tomorrow! you're only a day away!

hokay, so here we are, one day away and things are really picking up!

lizzy got in town last night... my sweet, little coworker laura van horn has collected some suits and is bringing them up to work today...another sweet, little coworker lucie brought me a ______ for me to surprise my friends with tomorrow at the suit drive (it's a secret, hence the blank, ha)...katie collected suits from one of her coworkers...my mom will be here this evening...and then the party starts tomorrow at 10am.

i'm quite excited.

i also just got a hit counter thing for my blog today, it's at the bottom. i'm a little bummed i didn't know how to do it when i first started the blog. it says 8 people have come to my blog, ha! more like 8,000...kidding! i'm not that popular :)

and tonight lizzy, her mom ronda, me, and my mom are all going to dinner, yay! our moms have never met, so this is a blast just waiting to happen.

1 comments:

amy said...

YEa for the suit drive! Can't wait to hear all about how it goes!!

Jen said you ordered a little something from her website... she was going on and on about how sweet you are. I agreed! :) Love you
!

 
Hit Counters