Wednesday, July 30, 2008

bcumc bazaar

soooo (must twirl hair and say it like kristin wiig on snl), i think my mom and i have decided that i am getting a booth at our church bazaar (in houston) and selling my aprons!!!! i'm a tad worried they won't sell...i mean, i like them, and my friends seem to like them, but...will random strangers wandering around at a church bazaar like them? i hope so :)

my plan: fulfill the orders that i have so far, and then start on a collection for the bazaar in october. that SEAMS far away, but it's not in apron world. lol...please keep me in your prayers as i prepare for this. i know it will be fun. and hopefully will raise some money/awareness for attitudes & attire.

Photobucket

3 comments:

julie (jane's apron) said...

Your aprons are seriously cute...so simple and pretty (and unique). Love them!

August said...

Chelsea! Not sure if you remember me, but I just joined the fun world of blogging and saw your name on Stephanie's blog list.. Your aprons are super cute! I am quite sure you will not have a hard time selling them! Hope all is well! :o)

Suz said...

Dude! They are so cute and church ladies ALWAYS love stuff like that!

 
Hit Counters