Wednesday, July 23, 2008

meet florence

i heart florence...a lot. i made this one last night...constructed from a hand towel and some adorable seer sucker fabric. the colors are a rust red, cream, gray, and light yellow...i'm still amazed that both pieces of fabric look like they were made to go together! exact same colors!

a little gather with a gray button...so you can see the birdie of course!
pretty waistband


a tad blurry, sorry...i loved this yellow ribbon, however, it is not long enough to tie in a bow. a square knot looks super cute though!

*********
florence is for sale for $25 and remember, 20% will go to Attitudes & Attire!! i have a few people with orders for a half apron, and if you like this one, then let me know! i have enough fabric to make 2 more. if i don't hear back, florence is going to be my first etsy item! either way, i want someone to be able to wear this gal!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Steph V said...

ME ME ME!!!! I love it!!! I love that it's made from a hand towel b/c I must use a million and one paper towels every night that I cook and I am the world's worst at wiping my hands on my pants!! This is PER-FECT! BUT, list it on etsy, tell me when it's up, and I'll make the purchase - that way you have a customer AND feedback!!! You'll have to pay the seller fees but it might be worth having an actual sale and having the feedback. IMHO!

Love it and YOU!

 
Hit Counters