Friday, July 18, 2008

who knew...

so i found this out this morning:

the acronym "CHELS" stands for Cargo Helicopter External Lift System. so from now on, if you could please refer to me as "cargo helicopter external lift system" that would be great. :)

update on baby/toddler aprons: three are in the making right now and they're looking awesome! i got some ruffles, leopard ribbon, and colorful buttons going on...only problem is my needle broke and i cannot get it changed for the life of me!! any suggs? there is a clamp that i'm supposed to turn to let out the broken needle and i cannot get that clamp to turn either way. i even got out pliers to assist me and nothin'. these aprons will be finished this weekend though so i better get me a new needle fast!

loves.


Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Hit Counters