Friday, April 25, 2008

amazing because it is

"kelly, what are you going to do with your life?"
"i'm going to get what i want....shoes!!"


so the really, really cool thing is that i ordered these little ankle-strap flats yesterday afternoon at 3:55. yes, i was at work...ordering shoes again. ha. well i get an email this morning that says to thank me as a customer on www.zappos.com (which is already free shipping and free returns, just like www.piperlime.com), they're going to send my shoes over night at no cost! they arrived at my office before lunch. that's pretty amazing. and they're pretty amazing. zappos and the flats.

3 comments:

amy said...

I LOVE those sandals!!!!

Melissa M. Williams said...

I sent you an email!!!! :O)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I loved the sandals so much - I bought myself the bronze pair! oh, yeah - just a copy cat! Love - The Momma <><

 
Hit Counters