Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekend o' fun


wow. i am sitting here at mag's condo feeling tired. but that good kind of tired that you only get because you had way too much fun the entire weekend :) friday night started with a pedicure...aahh. saturday morning, a hot cup of coffee and a dog walk. oh and a trip to target that ended in a very precious strawberry dog collar. but then the excitement began when my two year old niece lauren (in the pic), my sister, and my mom met me at mockingbird station for lunch and shopping. oh holy cow that little girl is hilarious! she goes from very seriously telling me "chelsea drinks coke" to making some kind of monkey face and then laughing until her eyes water. ha. she's a mess. the four of us spent a little time at my apartment and taking lauren and coco on a walk. then we walked over to a pizza place in my apartment complex and ate dinner outside. lauren told us for about ten minutes, "i making noise!" but every time the emphasis was on a different syllable. we were rolling. and she knew she was funny and cute too. later that night i gave her some socks that i bought her last weekend when i was in colorado. they were purple and white and said "breckenridge" all over them and then had monkeys on them too. she loves monkeys. well lo and behold when i saw her at church the next morning in her beautiful green and purple dress, she still had on those socks. lol! chevonne thanked me for giving those to her now that we couldn't get them off of her. she still looked pretty :) i'm in our church choir, vox humana, and we performed a song yesterday. i loved having my mom and sister in the congregation to hear us rock out like that. the alleluia's are back! ha. what a fun, laugh-filled weekend...i think my hoarseness today is not from singing at 3 services but more from just laughing so hard at all the hilarious things lauren says. and the great weekend ended in a sunday evening surprise from maggie...strawberry shortcake! yum-o!

1 comments:

Steph V said...

Love it!! I can't believe that sweet thing is Chevonne's little girl! Wow...how time sure flys! Precious...

 
Hit Counters